View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 11:35 PM
Administrator

Grant:
Quote:
Neither of the two gerber file checkplots are for the orders I02969A21-1 and I029569A21-2. Those two orders were produced twice because we had the same issues with gold fingers before.

Do you want me to resubmit my gerber files? I don't want to repay for engineering since it was done once already.

Thanks,
Grant
PCB:
Quote:
Hi Grant,

These were the same files that you sent us the second time around to get the boards remade. Please send me the gerbers and I will have the engineers compare the files.
Grant:
Quote:
I didn't resubmit files for the second run. You guys edited them for me. I have the physical boards from those orders and its obvious that they do not match the gerbers.

If I send you files, it will be the first time I've resubmitted files since 12/25/2006.

Would you like me to submit gerber files that represent the physical PCBs?

Thanks,
Grant
PCB:
Quote:
Hi Grant,

I believe this time we got the right files. Please review them and let me know if these are approved or not.

If any questions please feel free to contact me.
Grant:
Quote:
Those files do not represent physical boards from job I029569A21-1 or -2. Do you want gerber files that represent those physical boards? What information can I give you that may be written on the PCBs that would help you find the files/materials used to produce them?

Thanks,
Grant
PCB:
Quote:
Hey Grant,

The files I sent you are the ones from job I029569A21-1 or -2. If you have the files go ahead and send them to me and I will have my
engineer compare them.

If you have the packing slip saved from last time we ran these board let me
know what B# is on that packing slip because that will help as well.
The saga continues...