Thread: Test Board
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactive View Post
Hey Guys.

Any headway in the SDRAM project? When I spoke to Grant he hasn't really done anything since he's busy at work on some other CPLD project.

So Glenn... anything?
No.... After i mounted the SDRAM chip ... I decided to go back and finish off the SRAM interface for the IIcmxp as I left it 80% wired up before I got derailed with pumping out uthernets and our discussion on SDRAM. Now that it's complete I seem to be struggling a bit to get it working properly. The simulation works ok but I can't get the SRAM address lines to drive using the actual hardware. Probably goofed on the wiring somewhere.

I would like to see that going sucessfully before I do any work on the sdram interface.

Quote:
I was going to post an RFQ on GetAFreelancer.com and see how many people would take the project for $250. Do you have a testing platform already setup? If so I could email code for testing as it comes in. I'd be more then willing to share code in lieu of some help testing it.

I may be able to start wiring that up next week. I will at least get the power and jtag going ... we will need to get a feel for pin placement before I can start to actually wire anything beyond that up.

Quote:
Of course if you're already working on something and don't think it's too far off before we have something to test with then I'll hold off a while longer. As I said before I'd much rather give you the cash then someone else.
Go for it an lets see if you get any action