Stockly.com Forums

Stockly.com Forums (http://www.stockly.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.stockly.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New Kit Sales!!! (http://www.stockly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6350)

speedbump 01-22-2016 01:34 PM

Great to hear

I just saw on the S100Computers forum that you're back!

kyeakel 01-25-2016 01:37 PM

I've looked at your kits for years hoping that would produce more. I hope it's true, as I will buy the Altair 8800 kit ASAP!

Thanks,
Kipp

Archie_X 03-02-2016 10:12 AM

Hey Grant, is there any update on the date of availability for your 8800 kits? Cost?

I'm also curious as to what cards you will have available for it, as it would appear the last time you updated your website many years ago you were working on building new ones?

Thanks!

Grant Stockly 03-19-2016 02:26 AM

I have two remaining obligations before I start anything new.

I do have a lot of ideas and new ideas! I'm very short on both time and money at the moment, but after I finish those two things we should be able to have some fun! :cool:

Aaron 03-24-2016 01:16 AM

Are you likely to be selling any more Kenbak kits in the near future? Ever since I discovered it, I've wanted one, but I only discovered it about a year ago after you had gone on hiatus from producing kits.

warp_foo 06-04-2016 01:17 PM

Any updates?

I missed out on your first run of units, I'd really hate to miss out again.

Thanks!

Mike

TomL_12953 03-06-2017 09:47 AM

Re: Great to hear

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedbump (Post 22199)
I just saw on the S100Computers forum that you're back!

I looked on S100 but didn't see anything. What's the URL?

Tom L

Archie_X 03-12-2017 11:16 PM

Hey Grant, any new updates? It's been a year since we've heard from you! :D

mathman 03-29-2017 01:44 PM

Hello

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grant Stockly (Post 8663)
My wife and I are finishing unpacking and setting up the kit stuff. It has been packed away while we moved.

I will be sending order forms to people who have sent me a private message or an e-mail. When things are ready to ship, I will collect money and mail them out.

Immediately I have about 8 Kenbaks, 8 Altair 680s, and about 10-11 Altair 8800s.

I'm not sure how many more 680s or Kenbak's I will make, if any. There hasn't been much demand for them.

I will make 20 more Altair 8800 kits as soon as the current kits sell.

Since the Altair 8800 kits are usually customized, it will take some time to pack those kits. (memory boards, serial boards, EPROM boards, etc)

If you haven't already expressed interest, then you can e-mail me at grant@stockly.com, reply to this message, or send me a private message.

I will start sending the e-mails out after I have the order form worked out.

Grant

I am interested in an Altair 8800 Kit with some/all of available options, depending on which are best for my purposes. Please send pricing/options info so I can get my order in immediately.
Thanks
Leonard (mathman)

mathman 03-29-2017 01:53 PM

Grant

Looking forward to getting an Altair 8800 kit. I had one of the original Altairs- (as well as a North Star Horizon a bit later) with an ASR-33 Teletype machine and paper tape for program storage. Have done extensive design with Atmel chips, but there's nothing like an Altair, in my opinion!

Thanks for taking on this project.

Mathman